The incumbent is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives established for the Consumer Division, through sales and promotion of consumer products within assigned territories, by soliciting orders and creating demand.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• First degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or a related discipline from an
• At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar capacity with a record of territory growth and excellent target achievement rate.
• Be self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Possess an unquestionable character, and a disciplined work ethic
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Highly developed analytical, problem solving and time-management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Be willing to travel extensively, work long hours and sometimes on weekends
• Own and operate a reliable motor vehicle
• Live in or in close proximity to the territory assigned.
APPLICANTS WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN SELLING FMCG WILL HAVE AN ADVANTAGE.
All Resumes & Covers Letters must be submitted by Thursday, January 26, 2023 at the link below